Sunday, December 21, 2008

All I want for Christmas

This is the first year that my parents didn't receive a Christmas list from me. Usually on the first of December, to facilitate their buying, I email them a document containing an ordered and illustrated list of the things I need/want for the upcoming New Year. But not this Christmas. I was too busy to think about what I wanted, and I felt guilty knowing their retirement fund was paying for another degree in Art History.

With the current state of the economy and with Christmas only a few days away and my parents and friends baffled as to what would make me happiest this season, I have come up with the following short list, which I think should be reasonably easy to satisfy (I highly recommend clicking on the 3rd item's link):

1. Michael Phelps
2. A massage
3. A massage from Michael Phelps

No comments: