Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas in the Kitchen

How about a three course meal for 10 people? You betcha! Thought I'd share what I'm preparing for my family and friends on Christmas Eve and why you might find me passed out before midnight. So far, the dessert course is under control... as for the rest of it... we'll it's gotta get done sometime before 7pm. No problem!

Pre-dinner Drinks Snacks:
Salmon Pinwheels

Quiche Loraine


1st Course:
Winter Salad of Beets, Romaine and Radicchio lettuces
Goat's Cheese
Cranberry Vinaigrette

2nd Course:

Roast Tenderloin
with Garlic & Nutmeg Roasted Brusselsprouts

Pipe Rigate with Butternut Squash and Arugula in a white wine Broth

Buttermilk Cheddar Biscuits

Dessert:
Maritime Rum Cake
with Winter fruit compote and fresh whipped cream

Assorted Homemade Cookies

(note the shameless links to my other blog)

No comments: